Planning and Reporting
The Shelby County Department of Housing (SCDH) prepares a five-year strategic plan examining the housing and community development needs of Shelby County residents living within low- to - moderate income areas outside the City of Memphis. Based upon this examination, the SCDH is able to develop programs to address concerns and to help improve the quality of life for residents.
This Five-Year Strategic Plan also serves as application to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for receipt of funds from the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Home Investment Partnership (HOME) consolidated formula programs. In addition to the 5-year plan, SCDH prepares an Annual Action Plan for the Fiscal Year which describes the proposed activities using these federal resources.
Citizens are invited to review and submit comments on all SCDH plans and reports. Comments can be made to Sydney Wright at 901-222-7601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5-Year Strategic Plan
- Shelby County 5-Year Strategy for FY20-24 and PY19 Annual Plan
- Shelby County 5-Year Strategy for FY20-24 and PY19 Annual Plan (Spanish Version)
- Shelby County 5-Year Strategy for FY15-19 and PY14 Annual Plan
- CAPER_PY 2019 Draft
- CAPER_PY 2019 Draft (Spanish Version)
- CAPER_PY 2018 Draft (Spanish Version)
- CAPER_PY 2018_Draft
- CAPER_PY 2017
- CAPER_PY 2017 (Spanish Version)
- CAPER_ PY 2016
- CAPER_PY 2016 (Spanish Version)
- CAPER_PY 2015
- CAPER_PY 2014
Citizen Participation Plan
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing