Housing Rehabilitation and Lead Hazard Control Contracting Opportunities

To pursue the Department of Housing's contracting opportunities, you must first be a qualified vendor with Shelby County Government. Once registered, contact Tom Fletcher at 901-222-7608 to learn about bid opportunities and qualifications for completing Housing projects.


Register to be a vendor


Download the contracting fact sheet


See all bid opportunities


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I become a registered vendor with Shelby County Government?

Complete this vendor application, and submit to the Shelby County Government Purchasing Department.

How do I bid with the Department of Housing project opportunities?

Bids are available on a rotating basis and are advertised in local newspapers; and notifications of these opportunities are sent via email to our contractor email list.

If you'd like to be added to our contractor email list, please contact Sarah Johnson.

A valid SAM Unique Entity ID (formerly known as DUNS number) is required in order to be considered for a bid opportunity. You can register or update a SAMs ID for free here.